Tuition & Fees
- Tuition Fees
- All tuition is due on the 1st of each month, no exceptions. If your child is absent the first class of the month payment may be made online via a square invoice or dropped off during regular office hours. Students may not participate in any classes until tuition has been paid.
- Tuition that is paid after the 5th of each month is subject to a $25 late fee
- There are NO refunds on tuition
- There are NO refunds on missed classes. However, you are welcome to come in and make up a class on another day or time. Please note, students must be actively enrolled to participate in their makeup classes.
- There is a $25 per family registration fee that will be due at the beginning of each season
- We must receive 30 days notice of dropping out of the program. Less notice than that will require payment towards the following month.
- Registration will be closed on December 31st. After that we will no longer be able to admit students until the following season.
- If a student drops for a month and then decides to re-enroll later in the season, the registration fee will be charged again for the re-enrollment.
- Costume Fees
- There will be a end-of-year recital in May. You must purchase a costume for each class your child is enrolled in.
- Costume fees will be due upon ordering in January.